Thursday 22 October 2015

Navy Uniforms Look Stupid

Thread: Ugly Uniforms

Personally my bet is the Camo look...

me a lot about some military movies. Most Don't Get The Dang Uniforms ...

screen-shot-2014-06-10-at-8-10-45-am.png

Am I the only person who does not like the new Army PT uniforms?

dining-out.jpg

And the Bulldogs released some images of the uniforms they'll wear ...

... : Patrol cap becomes official headgear for the Armys combat uniform

The 5 Least Intimidating Military Uniforms Around the World

CDR Salamander



Thread: Ugly Uniforms, Personally my bet is the Camo look..., me a lot about some military movies. Most Don't Get The Dang Uniforms ..., screen-shot-2014-06-10-at-8-10-45-am.png, Am I the only person who does not like the new Army PT uniforms?, dining-out.jpg, And the Bulldogs released some images of the uniforms they'll wear ..., ... : Patrol cap becomes official headgear for the Armys combat uniform, The 5 Least Intimidating Military Uniforms Around the World, CDR Salamander.

No comments:

Post a Comment